CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas

I'm getting really excited about going home to Fort Worth this weekend for 8 whole days. It will be really nice to get to spend time with my family and catch up with friends. I will be sad to have to leave Geoff but he flies home on Christmas eve so we will get 5 days with him. Christmas is one of my favorite times of year, I was that child who would get up secretly extra, extra early on Christmas morning to see all the things "Santa" had brought then go back to bed for a few more hours. Its is such a joyful time of year and I find it hard to stop singing Christmas carols after the holiday is over.

Here are a few things I am especially excited about this Christmas:
1. Seeing friends and family I haven't see since we live so far away.
2. Going to my great aunt and uncle's house Christmas eve to see everyone on my Dad's side of the family. We have been doing this for over 27 years...
3. Going to Joe T's after the party Christmas Eve, having the dinner and sharing good food, laughter, and a few margarita's with everyone. 4. Spending time with Caroline (sister) and Matt (fiance), ever since they have gotten engaged I haven't been able to spend any time with them.
5. Meeting Katy's David for the very first time!!! Catching up with both of them along with Jackie and Todd Young, who we haven't seen since our wedding.
6. Lastly, being back in Fort Worth, Texas!! I miss it dearly and no place will ever take it's place in my heart.

1 comments:

Beth

Fort Worth (and the Timmerman's) will be so glad to have you! See you soon! xoxo.