CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A little about me...

This a fun idea I got while reading other blogs, I hope you learn something new about me and hope to read something new about you on your blog.

what was i doing 10 years ago?

I was getting ready to graduate from high school. I remember being really excited at this time of year, waiting to turn 18 years old and counting down the days until then. Being super excited I was accepted to TCU starting the process of getting ready for such a big chance.

5 things on my to-do list:

1. pack for this weekend
2.Organize the guest room closet and storage closet on patio
3. get ready for work next week- two presentations and a tv appearance
4. get birthday presents for Geoff, Beth and mail packages home to FW
5. clean the house (bathrooms!)

5 snacks i love:
1. Cheese nips/ its
2. tomatoes/ mozzarella/ basil and balsamic vinegar
3. Cool ranch Doritos
4. sour candy( sour straws/ blow pops)
5. Blue Bell ice cream

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire:

1. move back to Fort Worth
2. pay off all school loans and credit card debt!
3. buy a new car both me and Geoff
4. Take a trip to Italy and Greece for a month
5. buy a beach house in NC to have that connection
(*also, save money for college for children, help out family and friends, etc.)

5 bad habits:

1. I love eating carbs, bread is one of my favorite things to eat
2. Procrastinate on just about everything- wish i could stop
3. have major sweet tooth (and I'm diabetic!)
4. Pile leaver (i have piles everywhere :) )
5. being very slow, I take my time with everything

5 places i have lived:

1. Fort Worth, Texas
2. Standering house- FW, TX
3. Myrtle Springs house- FW, TX
4. TCU Dorms/Apartments-FW, TX- college
5. Greenville, NC- currently

5 jobs i've had or have:

1. Designs for Children/The English Cottage- I loved this job, selling toys and gift items
2. Alliance For Children- Family Advocate/group facilitator
3. Child Protective Services Investigator- State of Texas
4. Alliance For Children- Center Coordinator- child abuse prevention education
5. TEDI BEAR Children's Advocacy Center- Community Outreach Educator- child abuse prevention education

i want to know more about: (you're tagged!)

1. Katy Berry
2. Lindsey Benson
3. Kristen Buchanan
4. Kathryn McGlinchey