CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Better things to come...

This week has been a very upsetting time for myself and certain people I love very much. We realize there can be things thrown at us that may make us fall but we know that God will be there with us with love and comfort.

I saw this verse today and thought of those I love:

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.- James 1: 2-3

Much love goes out to those who are grieving right now and please know many prayers are being prayed for you and with time it will get better.

Love,
Katy

1 comments:

Beth

Love that verse, and love you. Thank you for grieving with us - we love you!!