CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Ellery Jane Timmerman

Two weeks ago I was able to head back to Fort Worth and meet my best friend's little girl for the first time! Meeting Ellery was one of the best days and being able to see Beth and Shelby love on their daughter was so amazing. We have waited for this blessing and she is finally here. I had a wonderful time loving on her and and her parents while I was at home for the weekend.

Me with Miss Ellery, she and her mother came to my parents house for dinner with my family and she slept the entire time. We were shocked because there were six women there passing her back and forth getting in our "Ellery time".

It is amazing to me to have known Beth for more than 20 years and now be able to share in the birth of our own children (mine to come later :) ). I love the fact that almost all of our friends have their own children, pregnant right now or are planning on them right now. What a wonderful time in our lives!
Here are a couple more pictures of Miss E and her mommy, Beth. Thank you Beth for letting me share in your joy and I am so proud to be called Aunt Katy!


James 1: 17-18: Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.

1 comments:

The Masons

What a sweet post! I love the pictures of Ellery and Beth and so glad that you got to spend time with them. You're a super Aunt Katy :)