CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly Post

Hello to everyone, I am having the most difficult time keeping up with my blog recently so I am going to try again.

I have been making Christmas cards the past 3 years using Shutterfly as I keep most of my pictures updated on tha website. I love using Shutterfly as there are so many designs to choose from and a very reasonable prices, especially if you send out lots of cards. I have two designs to choose between right now so all I have to do is make my finally decision before ordering and picking them up at Target. I have a wonderful opportunity to receive 50 free Christmas cards by blogging about Shutterfly's great new cards and their service. Check it out here for your chance.

I would suggest that if you haven't found great Christmas/Holiday cards to head over to Shutterfly to find some great ones. Here are a few of my favorites,

I think I am going to go with the Holly Jolly card but you will just have to see when you open up your card this year!

I hope you have a great day and take advantage of this special offer!

0 comments: