CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New interest...


This past weekend while we were in Fort Worth I realized that I enjoyed reading. I know that sounds kinda silly but I have never been very fond of reading and it usually puts me to sleep. With that being said, while Geoff and I were at the Charlotte airport I picked up a copy of Nicholas Sparks' book The Wedding. I thought the book looked interesting and I knew it was a sequel to The Notebook so I bought it and took a chance at reading again.



Well, I loved this book! I read the entire flight to DFW, 2.5 hours long, and still wanted more. It really surprised me how much I enjoyed it and was  able to read more than half of the book in the flight time. On the way home on Sunday, I was able to finish this book. I suggest if anyone has not read this that they do. While I was in FW I told Lynn, Geoff's mom, about how much I enjoyed the book and when we returned from the wedding on Saturday night she had two more of Nicholas Sparks' books for me, True Believer and At First Sight. I am looking forward to starting these soon! 

1 comments:

Beth

So cute ~ love your new blog! I've been thinking of getting one for a while, but told myself not until we get to the big D. Love you, can't wait to see you soon!